Terms & Conditions
In using the SolPowerPeople website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Cancellation and Refund Policy, Privacy Statement, and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “Student”, “Customer”, “You”, and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting SolPowerPeople’s terms and conditions. “SolPowerPeople”, “SPPI”, “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, and “Us”, refers to SolPowerPeople,Inc. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
A full refund of all tuition and fees is will be issued in each of the following cases:
- If a prospective student is not accepted by SolPowerPeople, Inc.
- If an on-site course is discontinued or cancelled by SolPowerPeople, Inc. and thus prevents the student from completing the course (see below for terms regarding SolPowerPeople cancellations).
- If the student’s registration was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials of the school, or misrepresentations by the owner or representatives of the school.
- If written notice of cancellation from the student is received at least 14 days from the start date of the registered course.
- Online course tuition is refundable for 14 days after fees are received for enrollment for those courses that are go-at-your-own-pace, solo, or self directed.
- Online courses that are leader led follow the same policies as standard workshop courses as outlined in these terms.
A partial refund of all tuition and fees will be issued in each of the following cases:
- If written cancellation from the student is received less than 14 days prior to the start of a registered course, the student is entitled to a refund of the tuition amount less $100.
- If the student withdraws during the course, the student is entitled to a refund of the pro-rated tuition for the remaining course hours less $200. The effective date of termination for refund purposes will be the earliest of the following: (a) the last date and hour of attendance; or (b) the date of receipt of written notice from the student.
If SolPowerPeople Cancels a Workshop:
- Rarely, SolPowerPeople must cancel a workshop due to unforeseen circumstances. We will notify you if a workshop for which you have registered has been cancelled. You may then enroll in another workshop (based on availability) or receive a full refund of tuition.
- Notification of cancellation by SolPowerPeople will be given to enrolled students no later than one week (7 days) prior to the beginning of the workshop.
- SolPowerPeople is not responsible for losses incurred on housing, travel or other arrangements.
Refund policy for students called to Active Military Service:
A student of SolPowerPeople, Inc. who withdraws from a course as a result of the student being called to active duty in a military service of the United States or the Texas National Guard will be granted a pro rated refund of any tuition, fees, or other charges paid by the student for the course. Upon return from duty, the student may contact SolPowerPeople, Inc. to arrange to re-enroll in the course for a cost equal to the pro rated tuition, fees and other charges based on the number of hours needed to complete the course. At the student’s discretion, they may elect to resume the course with credit for hours completed, or attend the newly selected course in its entirety for only the determined cost based on pro rated tuition, fees, or other charges.
In most cases, refunds will be issued within two weeks from the effective date of withdrawal, but in no case longer than 60 days after the effective date of withdrawal.
Information Submitted to Our Website
During course enrollment, product purchases, and subscribing to our blog, we ask you to supply us with your name, e-mail address, telephone number and other pertinent information. This information is classified as private and is considered personal information, which we may use to contact you. We will collect this information from you only if you voluntarily provide it.
While visiting our website, you will have the option to fill out a form to “Contact Us”. If you select this option, we may send you e-mails introducing a new service, course, event, or information that we think might be of interest to you. We may also request personal information from you in connection with your use of, or participation in, requests for suggestions, customer feedback and surveys. If you send us an e-mail with questions or comments, we may use your personal information to respond to your questions or comments.
If, at any time, you decide that you no longer wish to receive information from SolPowerPeople, you may opt-out by sending us an e-mail, or by calling us.
Securing Your Information
Securing your personal information is important to us. Therefore, we have taken necessary steps to ensure that your information is secure. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. We help prevent unauthorized access by requiring user login through a secure firewall and security infrastructure to protect the privacy of personal information submitted through our site.