Solar Curriculum Development
Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, & Sustainable Technology
Curriculum Development Services
For schools, businesses and non-profit groups looking to add solar PV education & training programs or infuse solar PV technology into existing curricula related to science, energy, and vocational trades.
Solar Curriculum Development Projects:
- Develop, host, promote, organize, launch, and maintain a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) on a renewable energy subject matter.
- Curriculum Review & Development: Upgrade existing programs to reflect latest technology and industry best practices; Augment training to expand beyond basic installer training to include solar business professional concepts and skills for a broader scope for career preparation
- Renewable Energy / Energy Efficiency Training Program Design, Implementation and Evaluation Services: Feasibility assessment to identify personnel, staffing, classroom, lab, and program implementation requirements; Instructional design for instructor-led classroom and online courses; Curriculum development; Professional development for instructors, lab assistants, and program support staff including registration & course marketing personnel; Establishment of program evaluation procedures to ensure continuous quality improvement as program matures.
- Instructional Design: Evaluation and refinement of existing RE/EE training programs to recruit and train new instructors, update and implement appropriate curricula current with latest industry technology & best practices, and market and promote program to fill available seats.
- Hands On Lab Integration: Work with existing programs to add hands on training labs and interactive, collaborative learning exercises and projects to enrich the student experience and improve learning outcomes.