SolPowerPeople’s insured and experienced master electricians and NABCEP Certified solar professionals are available to assist new and existing businesses that need guidance with identified opportunities requiring PV systems design or project management assistance to ensure that proposed solutions meet project goals and expectations and are compliant with applicable codes and standards.
For Residential, Small & Large Commercial PV Systems Projects:
- Design Services:
- Site surveys, system layout, selecting system components, system sizing, electrical design, mechanical design, performance analysis, troubleshooting, and commissioning
- Installation Planning Services:
- Determining project scope and timelines, identifying personnel and equipment needs, identifying and assisting with permitting, interconnection, maximizing incentives, evaluating financing options, and preparing proposals and contracts
- Training & Skills Development:
- Assessing existing skills and abilities and developing customized training for crews and staff, developing in-house training curriculum and training personnel to be able to implement training program as project volume and activity increases; program evaluation to ensure continuous quality improvement and skills enhancement over time.